Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy Weekend

This is going to be an action packed weekend. Last night, we got a sitter for the kids and Brandy and I went to the Bodeans concert. If you ever get the opportunity, I highly recommend seeing them live, as it was a very good show. I was worried that they weren't going to play my favorite 2 songs of theirs, but they managed to hit both of them during their encore. Today, I get to replace all the outlets and light switches in the bedroom that Brandy and I are moving to, while she paints the closet doors and floor. (Hopefully she paints the floor AFTER I'm done with the outlets.) The kids have been asking to go camping lately so I will be putting up our tent in the backyard so we can all sleep out there tonight. That should be fun. We are also all going to a wedding reception this afternoon. As for tomorrow, I'm sure I'll come up with some yard work to do. Like I said, lots going on this weekend. I hope I find more time for blogging as well.

0 comments: