Saturday, June 09, 2007

Spy Sweeper

Sponsored:

Has your pc ever just started acting "funny"? Not haha funny, but rather frustrating funny? My worst case prompted my pc to open random applications whenever I right clicked, had continuous pop-ups, and was as slow as a 10 year-old pc. Talk about frustrating. I tried all those free spyware applications to try to clean it, but it was never quite right after that. I manually scanned all installed applications looking for the culprit, navigated every folder on the system looking for anything out of the norm, and browsed the registry for anything suspicious. Of course, I couldn't find anything with these manual attempts. I needed a real spyware cleaner like Spy Sweeper. This application has won many awards. I probably could have added a couple years of usefulness if I had used this product. Unlike the free options, Spy Sweeper blocks the spyware before it gets installed on your pc. Spyware doesn't stand still and you detector shouldn't either. Spy Sweeper provides you with free defense updates so it can evolve along with the spyware and block all new varients. Just imagine how much time I would have saved if I had used this application before becoming infected. I literally had spent hours trying to save that old box, when I should have been online looking for a tool to do it for me.

0 comments: