Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Interview process

Since when does the interview process for a company include a 30 minute phone conversation and nothing else. I get that that would be then end of the process if you blew the interview and the prospective employer wasn't interested. However, that 30 minute phone conversation was the only step in my last interview process which resulted in a job offer. After reviewing my resume and speaking to me for 30 minutes they are willing to offer me decent money to come work for them. The strangest part of the whole process is that during that phone call, I was asked 1 technical question and I couldn't answer it. :-( That, however, didn't seem to bother them. It makes me wonder what I'd be getting into if I accept the offer. I'll keep you updated on what I decide.

0 comments: