Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Aches and Pains


OK, here's the situation. My body wanted to go on a weeks vacation and, my hands were sore, they needed some relief; should I wine? Um, well, of course not. Seriously though, I had this pain in my hand that I just couldn't explain. I've narrowed it down to about 4 things though: Old age, arthritis, a change in weather, or too much xbox playing. I took Ibuprofen and acetaminophen, but neither helped with the pain. Then, out of nowhere, I got this letter asking me to try the product "Freeze It" and blog about my experience. Included in the envelope were 4 sample packages of the product (pictured here with said hand). The timing on this was too good to be true, so I ripped one open and applied it to my hand immediately. One of these packages goes a long way and is good for many uses. The $9.99 price tag on the retail size could take care of all your aches and pains for years. Did I mention, it got rid of the pain? Yep, good as new.

That first application made me think that Freeze IT would be perfect for the person with a sore jaw and a stuffy nose. The sore jaw bit because FREEZE IT provides great pain releif; the stuffy nose because its initial menthol scent could clear the stuffiest of noses. Don't worry, that scent doesn't last long.

They've even got a commercial on YouTube, but you can watch it here.


0 comments: