Thursday, June 07, 2007

BarterBee

You know that I've been on the lookout for any new sites or services that I think we could all use. Well, I just came across a campaign in ReviewMe for BarterBee.com, which offers you a free way to get movies, music, and games. They are sponsoring many reviews of their site, and this is one of them.

BarterBee.com - The Free Way to Get Movies, Music, and Games

They seem to bee exactly that, a cool new way to get movies, music and games. I am most interested in getting some games to play on my Xbox 360. If you sign up now, you can get 5 free points. Not sure what that means? Well, it looks like you can get a game disk for as little as 2 points. You can acquire points by listing your items on the site for a point value. These points that you acquire by distributing your items can be used to get new items of your choice. One thing that concerns me is the quality of the disks that are being passed around from person to person. They currently don't have too many XBox 360 games, but I'm sure that will change after all these reviews are done and they become more popular. They do have 1 360 game that I haven't played yet, Phantasy Star Universe. The next time you complain that you don't have any games to play, you can head over to BarterBee and they will get you one in the mail for hours of game play.

0 comments: