Monday, September 17, 2007

Red Gac


Sponsored:
If you read my last post, you know that the status of my skin is a touchy subject for me right now. I'm currently trying to wait out a case of sunburn. That and the fact that my wife is a skin cancer survivor got me interested in learning about this R.G. Skin Revitalizer. I'm not saying it will cure or help with either, but its overall nourishment of the skin can help anyone. The R.G. stands for Red Gac. Gac is a tropical fruit found in Vietnam and other regions of Southeast Asia. This isn't your run of the mill fruit either, this one is long believed to hold some health secrets within itself. The gac is rich in beta-carotene, lycopene and other antioxidants, which help promote cellular rejuvenation throughout the body. Which brings me back to my initial interest, skin health. The medicinal values of the gac don't stop with the skin either. Lycopene has been a buzz word lately for those that take a multi-vitamin, especially in the mens formulas because of its benefits on the prostate gland. The gac can produce up to 76 times the lycopene found in a commercial tomato.

Back to the product at hand, the R.G. Skin Revitalizer. This product provides daily skin nourishment that just can't be found anywhere. It takes full advantage of the gac and all the benefits that it provides and applies the directly to your skin.

0 comments: