Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The NewsRoom

If you follow this blog at all, you know that I am always on the lookout for new and interesting ways to make money from it. Well, on that note, I just came across a service that pays you to put up news stories on your site. Just posting the video on your site won't get you money, but if you advertise your site well, you can get paid when your readers view that posted video. CPM (cost per thousand impressions) starts at $1, which seems to be standard for any type of CPM advertisement stream.

Registration for The News Room service is fast and free. Seriously, I timed it. It took me less than 5 minutes to create an account, enter my payment information, and find a news story. They even provided all the needed code to be placed on this page. Let's see how easy that part is. With summer around the corner, I think a video about beach safety is in order. I found the video on their site, clicked the "Mash" button and clicked the copy code button. Lets paste that here:



Wow, that was easy. Pretty good video quality too.

If you are looking to monetize your blog, consider using The News Room to do so easily, while still providing some useful information to your readers.

0 comments: