Monday, June 18, 2007

Burn Notice

Sponsored:

The USA Network's Burn Notice wants to know what you would do if you were stranded in an unknown city with no money and no resources. That's an interesting question and one I'll answer for you here. My first thought is that I would do a lot of begging, but I think I would like to become more entrepreneurial in my efforts to survive. The first thing I have to do is find some skill I could use to get some fast money. I guess blogging would be out as it takes a while to make blog monetization worth while. So, I could start small and walk dogs (if it was a city). Or maybe I could go the hard labor route and find a job in construction. OK, for those of you that know me, stop laughing! I'm not skinny, I'm wirrey. For the life of me, I can't think of what I really would attempt to survive while stranded in an unknown city. I have a feeling I would end up on the streets for at least a couple days, in all the elements suffering. If you want to find out what a CIA operative would do, make sure you tune into Burn Notice on the USA Network.

0 comments: