Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Police

Sponsored:
My wife and I are both fans of The Police. We were born in the early 70's which basically requires us to be fans. Funny, how there are some bands from the 80's that have the type of popularity that almost require you to be a fan if you were of music listening age at the time. The Police is definitely one such band. I, like many other fans around the world, am looking forward to June 5th when I can buy the new police cd.


I've already dug out all my old Police CD's and filled my CD changer with them. They make really good driving music too. They make we want to drive faster than the local police would like, but hey I'll risk it. Unfortunately, I still have room in my CD changer for more CDs. That is why I have no choice but to get this new CD. Speaking of the new police cd, oh, did I mention it is a 2 disk set, here is the tack list in its entirety:

The Police

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

I'm sure you recognize a bunch of your favorites on these 2 CDs, as I sure do. I can't wait to hear what they've done to them to make them new again.

0 comments: